About

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Beach Glass

I don't often wear this dress, although I'd like to more often. I made an interesting observation when I got back home from holiday...when I'm staying on holiday or staying in another city I don't seem to feel the cold as much as when I'm at home, I don't think it has anything to do with tempurature, it's weird, I always wear more layers when I go out at home...anyway, yes interesting observation. Soooo basically that's why it seemed less of an issue to wear this dress, although I did notice that it is quite warm on my legs, the fabric is quite thick.



This was taken on a lovery evening walk to a nearby beach where I found some tiny pieces of green beach glass, once I found one piece I kept seeing it everywhere.


Outfit:
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Hushpuppies
Owl Cuff-Brighton Market

I noticed after these pictures in particular, how much I need a haircut, my hair gets out of control and I can't really wear it out unless it is 'maintained' on a regular basis, unfortunately there was no room in my bags to pack a hairdryer or staighteners either.
One of the things I was interested in when I started this blog was seeing pictures of outfits I put together, from a different view, it's stangely different form just looking in the mirror. It's good, I think when I see photos of my outfits it's like looking at any regular person, so I feel a little less self conscious of what I'm wearing, it's like I think, if I saw someone in the street wearing that outfit, I would think, that's a cool outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment