About

Wednesday 29 February 2012

A leap into pattern

Ho ho! It's a leap year today---this year? 29th of Feb! Woo!
I decided I'd try to experiment a bit with pattern today. As part of a constantly renewing resolution, I'd like to make more of a general effort to wear more colour, pattern and layers. I have a problem with falling into a boring routine, but I figure that as long as I keep renewing these resolutions, that's all that matters.



Fun patterns, patterns that are fun. I've blogged about this shirt before and how the pictures on it look like they depict a dog in a graveyard - great, the skirt is a pattern of leaping tigers on a zig zag background, how do they think of these things? I don't know eh?!



Here's a bit of jumping for you, I thought I'd take the opportunity to do it because I was outside. We went on a little explore to a nearby woodland park, only about 2 miles down the road can you believe! A nice little retreat, the place was rampant with squirrels. If there was a break down of society and you had to live in the city and hunt for your own food, this would be a good place to go, (there's also plenty of nuts and things too, if you did not wish to eat squirrels). These are things I think about.


Outfit:
Skirt: 2nd hand and modified
Shirt: COW vintage
Shoes: Bass from Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment