About

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Shoes that are new




Yes, brogues, everyone has a pair, I don't care. They are great. Got these on ebay for a bargain price, originally from asos. They are the perfect shape, the chunky heel gives them a bit of a western feel, or at least I think so. I love a bit of western styleee. Yup.


In other news, I could not decide what to wear when going out to find a job! I knew I wanted to be comfortable but also smart, these shoes helped a lot. I also wanted to add some interest other than just a shirt or a plain top. I went with the scarf. I have a lot of nice scarfs (or is it scarves?), but I have trouble really deciding how to wear them and what to wear them with. I know that sounds a bit dumb, it's probably really easy for other people, but for some reason I find it difficult. So I ended up wearing it with another pattern that it probably didn't match with very well, but oh never mind! I'm trying to be a bit less held back by what I think other people might think of me, so that I just make decisions based on what I think looks good, rather than if I think other people will think that I look good, or even what I think other people think, while thinking that I think 'that' looks good! That makes sense? Yes? Yes!



Crazed eyes...nice scarf though, it has saddles and things on it!!!



Outfit:
Bird print top: asos
Jean: AllSaints
Cardigan: Mum gave me
Shoes: asos via ebay
Scarf!: Charity shop

Look what you can do with it, multi use. I don't really know what I'm talking about. Basically, I got some great new shoes and I found out I can wear my scarf more than one way, which is great progress for the scarf-idea-wearing impaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment