About

Monday 25 July 2011

Work, rest and some other third thing

Monday, Monday. This is one version of a smart work outfit, I also wore my new Marc O' Polo clog shoes today. I have to say I did feel veeery tall, I always feel quite self conscious when I wear tall shoes, I'm already 5ft 10" and with heels I'm, obviously, even taller. I know there's nothing wrong with being very tall, just as there is nothing wrong with being very petite, but I feel quite exposed when I wear heels, I have to be in the right kind of mood. So anyhow, I like this outfit for its simplicity, so adding heels makes it a bit more interesting.



This was the first time taking photo's with my new tripod and the camera on timer too, which proved time consuming, but good practice. I'm still getting used to doing good poses and stuff, tried some silly shots too to break the tension (with myself..?)



Outfit:
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: All Saints
Shoes: Marc O' Polo
Quartz pendant: DIY



I bought these pieces of quartz when I was in Cornwall, £1.50 for all three and bound them together with some jewelry wire to make this pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment