About

Thursday 17 November 2011

Back to back to back

Hi, I'm back...from being elsewhere. Lots of things have happened, lots of new things are happening. I've moved to London! Finally after a long time planning. I've also started an MA at Chelsea College. I am a student again, except this time it's very different. I'm still yet to explore London properly, still actually learning how areas connect to each other. I have visited London many times, but of course when you travel only by tube all the time you miss the bigger picture. I also only really ever visited for a specific thing or in the day time, so I don't really know much about where to explore...any seasoned Londoners out there, I'd really like to hear about your favourite places to explore in London.


What I really love about our new flat is that it's not a cave like our other horrible damp, dark, almost subterranean flat we used to live in, which means I can take pictures indoors if I need to. It's very nice. I've found that when I've not been posting outfits and also not having to go to work at a job that I need to be vaguely presentable at, I've sort of forgotten how to wear my clothes. I looked through all my stuff and thought..I don't remember how I used to wear that...it was strange. I think also not having the internet or having time to read other blogs added to that problem, I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs, more than I realised.




Testing out the classic jump shot, while no doubt annoying my neighbours in the flat below.

Outfit:
Skirt: Brighton Market
Top: Thrifted
Cardigan: New Look
Shoes: Bass (Etsy)

Below is how I wore the whole outfit, including outdoor accessories, I thought it looked better with more things on, I think the hat helps to make the skirt look more deliberately wintery and not so confused between being a summer and a winter item, if you get what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment