About

Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Miu

I like to think I look smart in this outfit, I think I look a bit like a school teacher, more like a cool teacher! Yea! No really, I like wearing shirts, what's wrong with that? This shirt was a good find, it's basically made of plastic, pure polyester, but it has a great little pattern on it, which I neglected to photograph, instead I messed about in Picnik to try to make my pictures look nicer. The pattern looks like a dog in a cemetery, with some pink clouds that's how I interpret it.


The outfit kind of reminds me of previous miu miu designs circa spring 2010. Yes? A tiny bit? The shoes are my favourite ever, I think I need another pair, I may have worn them too much.


It was my birthday this weekend, didn't get up to much but it was a nice weekend. Went for some Sushi and to see a film on Tuesday. Kill List.....hmmmm interesting.


Outfit:
Dress: thrifted
Shirt: Vintage
Shoes: All Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment